Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Looking for ambidextrous/lefty IWB holster for Walther PPS M1 9mm. Any recommendations?


I just got my CC license and this is my first foray into the holster market, so please pardon the simplicity of my question; I figured this subreddit would be a good starting point.I'm 5'7" and skinny, and am extremely left-eye dominant. My initial judgement is that IWB and 9-o-clock would be best for me, but I will listen to reasoned arguments to the contrary. I have the original model of the Walther PPS, NOT the newer M2, in case that's relevant. I'm a jeans/t-shirt/sweatshirt kind of guy, but something that would suit a suit would be nice in case that becomes relevant in the future.My first priority is finding something I can trust my life to and wear comfortably, but I am not a rich man, so if there's a quality option that won't leave me eating Top Ramen for the next two weeks, all the better.What should I look into? Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dYxiPN

No comments:

Post a Comment