Friday, November 25, 2016

No CCW for work


So I have my Florida CCW License and I would like to invest in buying a fire arm for both home defense and ccw purposes.I am fearful though, of how I can run into problems at work. I am a social worker and work in a lot of not so nice places with not so nice people. Social work is a very liberal field, and we are not allowed to carry (not even pepper spray) despite the fact that many of my co workers do own firearms for home defense and off work carry.Should I really invest in a ccw if I can not carry it at work? I feel like this would throw off my routine since I would not have it on me at all times and would need to take off and on throughout the day. It may potentially get me in trouble as well if I forget one day and someone notices.I also can not put the gun in my car as I use my car for work related travel, often times with clients. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2feMKIb

No comments:

Post a Comment