Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stealth gear IWB vs SG mini IWB holsters. Glock 19


I purchased a glock 19 for my first CCW. I absolutely love the gun but now I need a holster. I didn't want to skimp and I was hearing good things about SG holsters so I went looking online. I can find a few post comparing the two but none that help me decide which one is right for me so I came here looking for some help.I am a 6'1" male with a 38 waist. I figure the normal stealth gear would be perfect with my larger waist line. But I have also heard that the clips can get in the way sometimes so then I started thinking about the stealth gear mini IWB holster. My only fear with the mini is that it would be too small or not disperse the weight of the gun enough. But I fell in could carry the mini at more positions on my belt due to the shorter size.Any help would be appreciated as well as any shared experience with either holster. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2f8Rnkr

No comments:

Post a Comment