Monday, November 28, 2016

AIWB holster with or without mag carrier?


I'm looking at the Stealthgear AIWB since it's 25% off if you call in (hopefully that's still the case), and I'm already set on going with AIWB for my CZ P-01 (unless there's a reason why I shouldn't).However I'm debating on whether or not to get the AIWB+ which comes with a mag carrier that can also hold a flashlight supposedly. From what I hear, mag malfunctions are the most common malfunctions and there's nothing wrong with carrying more (better to have it and not need it), but at the same time I'm carrying a firearm that's considered pretty big compared to a Shield or XD-S.I'm also looking at a really good belt to help with the P-01's weight, so I don't know if an extra mag would even bother me at that point. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fJcdbo

No comments:

Post a Comment