Sunday, November 27, 2016

Not-so-EDC setup


Just sharing a picture of a one-off, unusual set-up. I threw this under my coat to go around the corner for a pop. Will probably never do so again, as this was strictly for novelty purposes...but it probably would've done the job if needed. Now, first and foremost, I know it has shortcomings:1) Carrying usual weapons can look bad in court if a DGU occurs. A bad prosecutor can try to paint you as "looking for trouble"2) Cap & Ball? Black powder? Seriously, bro? Yup, I wouldn't stand in front of one. Although, it is a little awkward to have to yell, "I ain't never seen no deck of cards with 5 aces before!" in order to fire it.3) Buh-buh-but over penetration!?! Ok, that could be a problem. Again, not an ideal carry weapon...just did it once for novelty.4) Dat knife...seriously, bro? Yeah, I figured why not go full plaid.5) Yes, the "shoulder sling" is as ridic as it looks. It's a guitar strap with a carabiner. I wore it cross-draw with the butt of the gun facing forward.6) Everybody's always posting super-1337 opr8r stuff. I have & use that stuff, too. I just wanted to light-heartedly post something different. Please don't emulate this for your own setup!I now present to you, 8" 1851 Navy Colt (Pietta modern reproduction) CCW:http://ift.tt/2fqXkMz via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gxJxj4

No comments:

Post a Comment