Sunday, November 27, 2016

Need some training help.


Alright Reddit,If there is a better sub for this please let me know, but I have always pretty much agreed and valued your input.I have recently volunteered for a safety team at my church. (Don't feel like getting to into all the details, but essentially just a few retired cops and military who get permission from the pastor to carry)I volunteered because I am the go to guy if something breaks or an emergency arises. I like being prepared, and I seem to keep a level head in emergencies.With that said I am not a cop or retired military, and although I am ok with firearms I could use alot more practice.I have an XD 40, and a xds 9, as well as few others, but essentially those are the two weapons I need to be more proficient with.What are some good trying fire practices, and drill that I can do at home. I understand muscle memory is super important, and I want to practice drawing and firing, but I'm afraid I will do it wrong and just build bad habits.Any resources, training guides you would all recommend?So r/ccw make me a better shooter! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fD160g

No comments:

Post a Comment