Friday, November 25, 2016

Gun belt w/ stiffener for AIWB


I know long term the stiffener is the way to go but the stiffener doesn't really go up front where I carry. Would I get much benefit from it? I guess I could put the belt on the other way but that would just be weird. I carry shield 9 aiwb in a SG holster. My regular belt is thicker than average and does a fine job but I got some early Christmas money and figured I'd top off my collection with the belt and just be done with it.Also, if I got a dual layered beltman or something with the stiffener how thick is it? Would I have problems with it going through belt loops on some pants? I have some shorts I wear that seem like the loops are a little smaller and my normal carry belt sometimes has problems where the overlap is. I would think with a kydex stiffener would make it even more thick. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gnzLA6

No comments:

Post a Comment