Monday, November 28, 2016

Ruger LCP2


I have recently purchased a Ruger LCP2, and was wondering what your suggestions would be for A) cleaning the gun (how much oil is too much oil, how often to clean, etc.) B) what your preferred carry ammunition is, and C) have you done any modifications to your LCP 2 yet.I cleaned and oiled the gun as soon as I brought it home, but I'm not sure if I oiled too much or too little (or how to even tell). I currently have it loaded with 99 grain Federal HST. I'd also like to center punch the sights and add some paint to them since they are all black. Please keep in mind that I live in Central Florida so heat and sweat are pretty much the norm, so I'm sure that will increase the frequency in which I should clean the gun and decrease the need for a winter load and summer load.Thanks for any and all help you could provide! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fG7jZs

No comments:

Post a Comment