Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Moving from VA to TX


I know there are many of these threads, but I can't find anything in particular about this (forgive me if I missed one).Wife and I are moving from VA to TX next month and we are both VA resident CCW permit holders. (As a reminder, VA issues both resident and non-resident permits without the requirement of an address in VA). If we apply for Texas Drivers Licenses, are our VA CCW permits no longer valid? I'm seeing conflicted reports - next step is to call the DPS.I think our license are still valid because Texas does not differentiate between resident/non-resident VA permits and accepts them all. I emailed the VA State Police and they told me that VA resident permits are still valid regardless of change of address out of state. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gSU8td

No comments:

Post a Comment