Monday, November 28, 2016

Sig P938 worth the extra money?


I used the search but all of the posts on the P938 were a year or older and I was looking for more recent opinions. I was looking at getting a single stack 9 and came across the P938, the SAS version in particular. My local gun store has one SAS in stock but want $670. I tried shopping around town for a lower price but everyone seems to be out of stock and can't order one. I looked around online but $700 seems to be about the going rate. I guess I'm just wondering if this little 9mm is worth x amount more than the other single stacks. The P938 felt really nice when I looked at it in the store and it looked pretty slick but then again I have read about reliability issues people had in the past. I guess Sig got those cleared up? Just trying to decide if I want to spend that much on a carry gun when there are so many cheaper options and no ranges around that rent it or many other single stacks I can try before I buy. Only single stack I have shot is the shield 9 that a friend had and I didn't care for it. Thanks for any insight. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gqoLmw

No comments:

Post a Comment