Sunday, November 27, 2016

Maguts + HYVE = 9+1 in my M&P Shield .40 S&W


Hey all. First post here.Pics here - http://ift.tt/2fqWr6z just wanted share my discovery with you all. for those who are unfamiliar, Maguts is a company that makes high quality mag springs and followers that allow you to fit an extra round or 2 in specific handgun mags while maintaining their oem size and feel.In the case of the shield .40 S&W, the new spring and follow makes the stock 6 or 7 round mags hold 7 and 8 respectively.HYVE makes magazine base pads that extend capacity. In the case of my gun, the hyve works with the stock 7 round mag to give it an 8 round capacity.Tonight I decided to try the 2 together and to my excitement it gave me a 9 round mag for my Shield .40I have not shot it yet so I will update when I do a thorough reliability test but I was able to rack several full mags through and all fed great and it locks open at the end as it should. There is also plenty of room to seat the full mag with 9 rounds even with the slide forward.Just thought I would share. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gxxy58

No comments:

Post a Comment