Friday, November 25, 2016

Woman Attacked with Her Baby in My Neighborhood and My Wife is 9 Months Pregnant

things are getting out of control in my neighborhood which used to be a nice area until "other nearby areas" started to encroach and get closer, now there are more thefts and attacks happening to innocent people around here ... my wife is 9 months pregnant and will be staying home and WAS HOPING to be able to leave the house on occasion and walk our baby with a stroller etc... BUT now we hear a woman was literally attacked today pushing her baby around ... I have a few questions, hoping for some useful, non sarcastic answers:

  1. any thoughts on a way to rig up some kind of rear view mirror on the stroller so she can at least watch her back while walking?

  2. I will have her carry mace, she doesn't want to learn how to use a gun, but any other general advice for us?



Submitted November 25, 2016 at 03:23PM by bluhend http://ift.tt/2g0CF0D

No comments:

Post a Comment