Friday, November 25, 2016

Need help from other P30SK carriers!


I need a new holster. I ordered 2 off ebay a while ago and they have been nothing but problems. They don't hold my gun close, I'm constantly having to push them back down against my belt, just constantly adjusting them. What do yall carry with? I was going to get a stealthgear when they were on sale but apparently that ended. I'm looking at the blackarch holsters and N82 tactical now. My only worry with the N82 is how much weight will be riding on a single clip. I like the look and idea of them but a single clip worries me with the weight of this gun. Is that a non issue with these holsters? What holsters would you recommend?Edit: forgot to mention that since I'm a little bit bigger of a guy so appendix carry isn't an option for me via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gcd6Yf

No comments:

Post a Comment