Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Taurus PT740 S&W


Do any of you have an experience carrying this gun? If so, what has your experience been?I've been trying to sell a Bersa Thunder 9 Pro since August and I get a couple of inquiries here and there but I live out in the sticks and no one wants to make the drive. The ones that do, want to take $100 off my $300 asking price. My gun has less than 1,000 rounds through it, comes with the original box and papers, spare mag and I'm even throwing in an IWB leather holster - I think $300 is fair.Anyhow, I got an e-mail last night from someone asking if I'd be willing to trade for his Taurus PT740 and before I commit, I'd like to know what y'all think of it. My EDC is a SigSauer P229 in .40 with two extra mags on my weak side so I'm not worried about the caliber or weight or anything else like that.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gxwA9W

No comments:

Post a Comment