Saturday, November 26, 2016

400 rounds through my new LCP


So I finally got the chance to take my impulse buy LCP out and see what it's about. 400 rounds, a mixture of the cheapest brass my lgs had to offer and some gold dots. I had one stove pipe early on with my ball ammo but no further issues.I heard a lot of complaints about the sights and "horrible trigger", he'll even the range officer had to make sure to tell me that the trigger was horrible compared to the lcp 2. For what it is I feel that both the sights and trigger are fine. I didn't shoot any further than 7 meters and had no issue putting rounds on target with slow fire, fast fire, and one handed (strong and off). Sure the sights are minimal and the trigger pull was a tad long but once I got used to it it didn't bother me. While I will rarely carry this gun as I prefer my G19 I will not hesitate to toss it in my pocket when needed.Side note. 400 rounds through this thing in one sitting was fucking painful near the end. The meaty part of my thumb is bruised, do not recommend putting more than 150 to 200 rounds through this by yourself as it become kind of uncomfortable around that point. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gKHTig

No comments:

Post a Comment