Sunday, November 27, 2016

Request for a recommendation or 2. Lc9s Pro holster(s).


I just got a Ruger Lc9s pro. I currently carry a sig sp2022 in an overwatch single clip kydex holster. I bought a sticky holster to have something to put the ruger in and discovered the comfort of pocket carry. I think I'm going to return the sticky as I don't feel comfortable with the soft material and the pro model doesn't have an external safety. I think I'd like to return it and get a Vedder or similar kydex pocket holster. I need a IWB holster. What do you guys carry your lc9 or lc9s in? I don't want leather etc. Again my pro model has no manual safety so I'd like something kydex. Alien gear or stealth gear seems over kill for my small gun. I carry my sig are 3-4:30 depending on clothing but trying positions with the sticky it seems 2-3 will be the most conceal able. I was looking at the blade tech klipt on amazon. I'd like one to get here quickly and spend under 120 for both. Willing to spend more for the right holster but then I'll wait to get one later. I'm 6'2" 240 so appendix doesn't work. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fBlO0E

No comments:

Post a Comment