Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Question regarding permit from another state


I've been living in Michigan for school for the past several years, and I'll be here for at least a couple more. Got my MI CPL a few months ago and I had a question regarding my old license from Indiana.I grew up in Indiana and still have a lot of family down there (getting ready to drive down for the holidays). When I turned 18 my dad paid for my lifetime licence, which I still have. Now I know Indiana honors the MI permit, so no issues with carrying down there, but since I have a MI resident permit is my Indiana permit automatically void now? I only ask because it's a lifetime permit, and I don't know where I'll end up living after school but it's certainly a possibility that I'll end up back in Indy and since it's a lifetime permit it would be nice to not have to get another one. Thanks for any info. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2foLjlD

No comments:

Post a Comment