Sunday, November 20, 2016

Just bought a shield 9 with laser sight, what holster will fit it for concealed carry?


Also is inside the pants holster the best? Or is somewhere else better? I grew up around guns but only hunting rifles and shotguns, so I am not too educated on holsters yet. I read a couple threads and saw that some people are against lasers, and maybe I will remove mine in the future but for now I want it on. I did research a few holsters like alien gear but I was hoping I could get input from someone who has tried some holsters first.Edit: I'm definitely open to removing the laser now that i think of it more. Also I won't cheap out on a holster or belt so anything you want to recommend price wise is fair game.Thanks everyone. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eVybJB

No comments:

Post a Comment