Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Triple K Holster - Garbage Customer Service


This is kind of a shit post, but just so you all know, I would advise against ordering from Triple K Holster. I had read good things about their holsters and ordered one for my SP101 back on August 14. Although it was listed as 'in stock' on their site, I received an e-mail that it was on backorder and would ship in 30 days. Okay, cool, I can wait. I know there aren't that many wheelgunners out there buying holsters for snubbies.So I wait. Sept. 20 I check in and hear that my order is just entering 'final production' and should ship in 7-10 business days. Great! So I wait.Nothing.I e-mailed last week to cancel my order, and I hear nothing back. I e-mailed them again today, we'll see what happens. I have a hybrid/tuckable holster that works okay, but I kind of wanted a small leather holster so I can take the revolver out of my safe, and put it on my belt, without having to dick around with holstering it for the sake of ease of carry and minimizing administrative handling.On a broader scale: why are so many holster manufacturers so shitty at customer service? It seems like, more often than not, many of the reviews for the numerous holster companies out there are negative. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fe6mHZ

No comments:

Post a Comment