Monday, November 21, 2016

Question about my LTC application


Hello! I am preparing my LTC application for Massachusetts. Its a long, drawn out process so I want to make sure I get it right. In July I booked the appointment to submit all my paperwork for January, so that's the kind of backlog they have going.Anyway, one of the questions asks: Have you ever been arrested or appeared in court as a defendant for any criminal offense?I have been arrested, once when I was 16, for being with 3 other kids my age with beer. I had to pay a fine but there were no charges (this was all in NH where I grew up). I have never been in any sort of trouble since, never arrested or come close to it. My record is crystal clear. I'm wondering should I include this on the application?Opinions please. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2geytbW

No comments:

Post a Comment