Saturday, November 19, 2016

Just venting


My anti gun wife is giving me the business regarding carrying in a family photo. She keeps saying she can see my gun. I started to tell her that is because she knows where it is and is looking for it. I attempted to meet her half way and moved it to my 4-430 so that it was tucked behind my hip. She still bitched about being able to see it after obviously closely scrutinizing my waist line. I told her this was just a family portrait, we aren't getting close ups of the back of my hip. She is currently still insisting I disarm. I'm pretty close to tossing my lcp that I bought last week without her knowing in my pocket (with holster) and being done with this stupid shit. Downside is I've yet to fire/break in the lcp and I'm not really thrilled about carrying an untested tool.For the sake of making her happy (read not her being a vindictive bitch) I'm likely just going to disarm before the pictures. Let this be a lesson to any of you who are dating girls who are anti gun, if you marry them it will end up being a rough area constantly.Edit: I just disarmed and then asked her if she could still see my gun. She said yes.... lying ass.... via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fsp7YZ

No comments:

Post a Comment