Friday, November 18, 2016

Do any states grant CHLs to 18-20 year old non-residents?


So I am 18, and am a resident of NY. NY has made handgun laws so draconian, that I can not touch a handgun until I turn 21, and apply for a license, or under very supervised circumstances. I understand that national reciprocity may become a reality in next year's legislative session. If the wording is the same as the previous proposed legislation, a CHL from one state (resident or not), would have to be valid in every other state, including this commie state. I did some preliminary research, and it seemed like Indiana was my best bet, but I found conflicting reports regarding if you had to actually live there or not. Does anyone know of any states, that would grant a permit, to an 18 year old non-resident who does not have any business in the state? Ideally not that far as well (or even better if the process could be completed by mail). Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2goRXh4

No comments:

Post a Comment