Sunday, July 24, 2016

Question about AIWB and driving


I'll be taking my CCW class soon and have an M&P Shield 9mm on layaway at LGS.I'm looking at carry options for IWB and like the idea of AIWB but am wondering about driving that way. Not comfort so much as if I were in an accident, wouldn't the gun be pretty bad news?I am wondering if maybe it's safer to remove it from waistband while in a seatbelt and keeping it under left leg or between seat and console. Or is this considered bad practice? At this point it is all research and guessing. I have a belly band style holster to practice with and figure out where I carry best before I order anything else as DH is not that into the idea of CCW and spending more money than is absolutely necessary on it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2a3LtSW

No comments:

Post a Comment