Thursday, July 28, 2016

Are you flexible?


Been catching up on CCW after a few days away and read a post that mentioned yoga. This was not what the post was about but it got me thinking. As the years go by, we find that we are not as flexible as we used to be. I used to carry at 3:30 or 4 or where ever. Kept noticing that I was having some trouble drawing quickly over the years. Couldn't reach back there without a twinge or a feeling that I was close to straining a muscle. Finally gave up and started carrying Appendix. Been doing it a while. Can draw much faster and I feel more comfortable with the gun in front of me.I think I might take up yoga. Did it a while ago and like someone said, there's something to be said about yoga pants. Bonus, you get a pretty instructor in great shape touching you to 'place' you in the correct position. ;-) What do you all think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2azKtpx

No comments:

Post a Comment