Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Help a new guy choose


I'm a little ways off (5 months to the day!) from applying for my CCL and trying to decide preemptively what I'd like to carry. The problem is that concealing a double stack 9 (which I landed on as the option for me) at my place of work would be difficult without keeping a jacket on all day. My dad's solution to this (similar line of work) is to pocket a snubby at work and carry his xd while he's not at work.My question is, considering the fact that I will spend 50-60 hours a week in the office: should I A) go the dad route and buy that 9c or g19 and pocket a snubby at work, or B) buy the Shield and wear it under all circumstances?I'm open to taking all opinions into consideration, but what I've considered is that: the likelihood of me needing a gun at my place of work is quite low, so an lcr would probably be adequate for the workday. Running 2 quite different guns regularly would limit proficiency in each vs. only needing to train one. A single stack is easier to be willing to throw on every morning. The thought of 15+1 and 12+1 make the front of my pants print.Thank you all for the help via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2a8W7D9

No comments:

Post a Comment