Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Should my very first gun be a small gun I'll CCW with?


I'm very intent on carrying a gun for self defense, with my permit and all that.But I'm being realistic and I think I'll only carry a smaller gun like the M&P shield, glock 43, kahr pm9 or ruger lc9.So my priority is personal protection, so therefore my very first gun should be my carry gun?Wait until my 2nd gun to get a large gun for enjoyable (less recoil, better accuracy) range plinking and home defense?BONUS Question: I'm 5'6", and my hands are tiny. Like, elementary school girl sized hands. Don't know why. But!!! Are my tiny hands a blessing in disguise for CCW? I.e. I can get a good grip on tiny pocket autopistols whereas men with normal sized hands they're too small for them? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2alKE6E

No comments:

Post a Comment