Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sight Choice: IDot Pro VS Vickers Tactical FO


Hello All,I currently have glock sights on my carry G19. I'm forcing myself to get somewhat used to them with the theory that training with poor sights will have benefits when i switch to new sights.I'm debating between IDot Pro sights (Tritium with orange front), and Vickers tactical Fiber Optic sights (Green or red Fiber optic, no tritium). Can anyone speak to the Pros / Cons of each? I'm looking for something with quick sight acquisition and good accuracy. The Vickers seems to have a slimmer front post, which would obscure the front target less. However the rear notch of the IDot is wider, so maybe proportionally the light on either side of the front post is in the sight picture is similar on both sights. Also, i have a weapon light on my weapon, so i'm not sure how beneficial Tritium would really be, or if the fiber optic + weapon light will be a good low light setup.IDot ProVickers Tactical via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29Zqb7K

No comments:

Post a Comment