Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Would it increase the chance of malfunction if you staggered the rounds in your CCW magazine between hollow point and ball ammo?


If I loaded my CCW auto pistol magazine by rotating 1 hollow point then 1 ball ammo round, would it decrease reliability?Or would the functioning of the firearm be unaffected?But op, why the hell would you do that? Just, I dunno, if I have both hollowpoints and standard ball ammo, I could potentially rattle off a few shots and get some of both to help stop an attacker.Maybe the hollow point doesn't penetrate enough for whatever reason. The standard ball ammo will penetrate more. Maybe the ball ammo doesn't create a wound channel that stops the attacker. The hollow points might.Mixing it up you might get the best of both. Obviously after trying to avoid the conflict and trying to de escalate as much as possible. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29YmjEb

No comments:

Post a Comment