Thursday, July 28, 2016

Need a holster ASAP! What to do?


EDIT I have Amazon Prime, so that's nice..but I'm looking for something fast and cheap, I.E. under $25.Alright, I have asked in general about holsters here before and I am pretty set on getting a Bravo Concealment holster. However, I just took a job and I'm moving back to my home town. I need a quick IWB for a Sig SP2022. If there are any "Walmart Specials" or "El Cheapo's" from Amazon that will do a good enough job until I get moved in and settled, and can grab a Bravo Concealment holster, that would be awesome! Something that I can get in store or shipped to me ASAP, instead of "4-6 weeks until we can get your custom Kydex, diamond edge, blah blah blah, started!"As an FYI, my gun is a Sig Pro 2022 9mm and it is the most recent model with the "1913 picatinny rail."So, please let me know! Thanks! :) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2agdq47

No comments:

Post a Comment