Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Searching for a belt that doesn't have a buckle the protrudes too much


Been carrying for about a year now and I have been trying to take the advice here to get a gun belt; however, every time I find one that's recommended or try one on a handmade leather one at the gun show the buckle protrudes 3/4 inch and looks like I'm tucking a wasteband boner.To clarify I'm on the smaller side at 5'9" 160lbs so my clothing reflects this and isn't super baggy. I can conceal at 1 o'clock with my shitty Kohls belt just fine but every "gun belt" I try on or research says that the buckle sticks out an inch and that just wouldn't work for me.What belts do you know of and recommend that sit flush? I'm not picky on leather or nylon but my budget is about $60 max. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2amGKJc

No comments:

Post a Comment