Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Possibly a Dumb Question Regarding Handgun Lifespan


Well hey,I started carrying about three months ago, with a S&W MODEL 19-6. I've really enjoyed having it on me, and I love this gun. That being said, I'm completely satisfied in terms of handguns: this revolver is enough for me (I'm also out of money so it has to be). My concern though is that this revolver will eventually, like everything else, break in some way when I need it.I do a lot of backcountry camping, and lots of times I'm carrying in the woods. What's the likelihood of the gun breaking down, leaving me without one? Should I have a backup when I go on trips, or to use in the city if I had to send my 19 in for service?Or am I just being a nervous nelly? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ar0rka

No comments:

Post a Comment