Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Holster Blues - (Request)


I have been carrying on and off for 6 years. I'm 6ft 200 lbs and cannot find a holster that is comfortable. I see posts about ccwers iwb full size 1911s and can't carry my LC9 or Kahr cw9 without being uncomfortable the entire time. I'm never not aware of the something poking, pinching, or pushing into my skin.Not sure if that is normal and I just need to suck it up or if there are some more comfortable options.I've worn:Belly bandsCrossbread super tuckDeep appendix carry (crotch carry)None have been comfortable. In an ideal world I could wear a shoulder rig but that would be too obvious. I've got the CCW Holster Blues and no amount of cow bell is curing me.Suggestions appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2acbdgi

No comments:

Post a Comment