Saturday, July 30, 2016

My first interaction with Leo.


My fiance and I went to Denny's after she closed one night. While standing waiting to be seated there local police came in to talk to a server that had a dine and dash. He was behind me and proceeded to touch my pistol briefly as to see if I was carrying. I immediately spun and looked at him like what the fuck. He smiled and nodded. Not wanting a scene and to just eat I shook my head and turned around but with my arm resting on the pistol.There following week we went to Denny's again. After we were there a while the officer came in and was talking to the night manager. I had to piss and went to the restroom. When I came out he was standing nearby and as i walked by her touched my pistol again. I stopped and asked why he felt it necessary to do this because that is how you end up getting in a bad situation. He said he'd just wanted me to know he knew I was carrying.I told him there is better ways to do that and to never touch my pistol again! He seemed appalled that I would say this. I told him look I respect you and your badge but do not touch another person's CCW.I have seen this officer many times since and we both make eye contact and i just nod and he nods back as if saying thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2a8EFlW

No comments:

Post a Comment