Friday, July 22, 2016

Just got my CCL


I live in Westmoreland county and just got my license. Funny enough it took more time to find the office than it did to get my license. Got to the courthouse and had to wait in line for the metal detector and then walked around trying to find the sheriff's office. Once I found the right place I had a seat for 3 minutes waiting to be called into the office until I realized I was supposed to just walk in. Some guy came out ecstatically talking about how easy it was to get a license here compared to new York. I walked to the lady at the desk and she asked for my filled out form, my driver's license, and $20. Took 2 minutes to do my background check, put in my info, and take my photo and I was on my way. No month long checks and didn't call any references listed. In and out in a few minutes and it was awesome via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2aeD5wN

No comments:

Post a Comment