Friday, July 22, 2016

Noob Here: Carrying to a concert


I have no shame in admitting my noob status in all aspects conceal carry. I've learned so much and continue to build upon that knowledge. I know well enough to not seek all encompassing legal advice from the Internet.However, I do want to ask how best can I go about the decision making process to bring along my ccw to a music concert. The genre is easy listening and not gangster or metal for what it's worth in considering the atmosphere. Yet, I suspect there could be 20k people and it will be held in a public professional sports arena. It's not feasible for me to leave the arena doors if denied admittance to store my ccw in the car. Yet I have no way of knowing whether there will be a pat down crew or metal detectors.How would you personally work through this decision to carry or leave at home? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2a62hHB

No comments:

Post a Comment