Sunday, September 18, 2016

Should I carry with a plus one?


Hello all. Fairly new to CCW. Ive carried in the past but never on a regular basis. Ive been carrying by M&P shield everywhere I'm allowed for about a month now. I have been carrying the extended mag with 8 rounds plus one in the chamber for a total of 9 rounds. I was recently told by a friend that this is a bad practice. He stated that doing this puts to much pressure on the magazine and the springs. According to his opinion this could cause the weapon to not feed correctly after firing the first round. He also says that it will slowly wear out the spring in the magazine eventually causing it to fail.Ive never heard of this, however I am a new comer to this world. Can anyone confirm or deny this? What do you recommend? just carry 8 rounds? or keep the plus one? Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cS77sR

No comments:

Post a Comment