Monday, September 26, 2016

Do they make a decent vault that fits neatly inside a standard car's glove compartment?


I know this isn't concealed, per se, but /r/firearms/ seemed to be mostly 2A politics and /r/guns/ was just... odd... so I thought I'd ask you folks because you always seem the most knowledgable on this kind of stuff.I'm just wondering: Do they make a decent (gun) vault that fits neatly inside a standard car's glove compartment? I know they make vaults and such, but for a little Nissan Versa like mine, they don't seem to be a convenient option. I'd like to be able to open my glove compartment, open a safe, put my firearm and holster in there with my insurance papers and such, close them up and been done with it.Am I just dreaming? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dmtmci

No comments:

Post a Comment