Monday, September 26, 2016

What makes a bad holster bad


every so often on here people comment on why people spend $50-$150 on a holster when most holster's at gun shops are less then $50.Well I recently upgraded to a walther pps from a Springfield XD. I have a stealth gear AIWB and a remora holster on order, but not looking forward to waiting over a month to carry I was at the range this weekend and after putting 300 rounds through my new pistol I picked up on of these galco leather holsters.I wasn't expecting it to be great but it's worse then expect. Not only can you almost see the back of the trigger, the leather around the trigger isn't even sturdy and it would be pretty easy for the leather to fold into the guard and pull the trigger.On top of all of that the square opening digs into you about no matter where you carry this holster. I will probably use this holster till I get my stealth gear but I definitely won't have one in the chamber.Hope that if you have wondered why a $$ holster is worth it this can answer some questions, because not having a hole in your right butt cheek is probably worth another $50. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cYmK0A

No comments:

Post a Comment