Sunday, September 25, 2016

MA LTC holders


I am originally from NH and my parents own a few firearms there. I moved to MA a few years ago and am currently waiting on my LTC to come through.My parents currently spend 10 months a year overseas for my fathers work and the guns are sitting in an empty house. My father wants me to take possession of them once my LTC comes through but my question is whether or not I need to register them. He is not transferring ownership (yet), just asking that I hold them for him while they are out of the country and having contractors work on the house. I'll probably be in possession of them for roughly the next three years.The guns in question are (1) an M&P .45 with thumb safety, (2) an old Colt .38 that my great grandfather carried as his service revolver - he was a Philly Cop, (3) a 1960s era Sears and Roebuck 12ga, and (4) an 8round .22lr rifle that I learned to shoot on-can't recall the make/model.I will be getting my own gun for CC so these will just be staying in my home, unloaded, and locked up unless I choose to give them some exercise at a range. Any issues with this? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cwjFXl

No comments:

Post a Comment