Sunday, September 25, 2016

Please help.


My wife is new to shooting. She started with a 22 Colt semi auto pistol and had no problems at all shooting it consistently accurately. So since she's 23 I figured we could get her a Glock 43 9mm as a CCW. Now she has started flinching. I have tried having her slow down with the trigger pull and calm down. That didn't work, so I tried having her not slowly pull the trigger but smoothly. That also didn't work.It is so hard for us because she understands the need for a CCW and wants to carry. But she just gets so frustrated when she can't solve the problem and I am frustrated with myself because I can't help her, I have tried everything I know. I'm 20 and have been shooting about 8 years and have never had this problem so I don't know any other possible solutions.So if anyone has had this problem and solved it please let me know how. Or if you have helped someone through it even. I don't know what else to do. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cDGeYz

No comments:

Post a Comment