Sunday, September 18, 2016

total fan of the xd mod2


I've had a CCL for a number of years. I've always carried a full-size Beretta Px4 storm .40I recently tried a subcompact xd mod2 in a .45 caliber. It had the 3.3" barrel.I loved it, essentially due to the x-tended or whatever they call it, magazine. It actually had enough length for my giant hand to feel comfortable with it in my hands.I want one..., but now I have been talked into a 9mm version on the gun, because of mag capacity and price per round, plus availability.Well, I plan to finally buy a brand new carry pistol this week, early.Knowing that I want small, but can still hold the damn thing, and knowing that ammo capacity is my main concern... What could/would you recommend that might suit me? What gun should I consider before committing to the XD mod2? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cocqPD

No comments:

Post a Comment