Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Can I Carry at Louder than Life (October 1st & 2nd @ Champions Park - Louisville, KY)


Purchased tickets to this event to go with another person, and after purchasing I checked their FAQ page to see what guests can and can't bring, and among other things they have "weapons of any kind". I would assume that because the location is on public property (it's a park), I would be allowed to carry anyways but after checking with others, they apparently do pat-downs and use metal detectors every year. My questions regarding this, should I choose to bring my concealed, are as follows:Is Louder than Life authorized to deny entry, even though as concealed carry permit holders we are exercising our constitutionally-protected rights?If they do choose to deny our entry at the front gate, what would be my best course of action? e: format via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dCUGBM

No comments:

Post a Comment