Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Family concerned that I am carrying because I could make the wrong decision


Some of my loved ones have recently learned that I concealed carry (guess I do a decent job of that) and have expressed their concerns. The main concern that has been brought to me is this - something will happen and there is a chance that I will make an incorrect decision on when to shoot, which will result in me ending up in prison. They are adamant that they would never carry a gun for this very reason.My response to this is that if something happens I would rather have the option to react if it was 100% necessary, and that I'm willing to accept the risk that I would make the wrong decision.I for one am much more passive in traffic, with people in person, etc because of the fact that I am carrying. What would your response be to this? I am in no way considering changing my opinion or practices because of this, but curious what everyone else thinks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dvLwYE

No comments:

Post a Comment