Monday, September 26, 2016

Ohio Duty to Inform Without CHL


I will not be taking comments in here as legal advice. Just looking for some info and will follow up with the appropriate legal authorities.I live in Ohio and may be purchasing a gun soon. I was curious if I am legally transporting said handgun (unloaded and in the trunk), do I have a duty to inform police during s traffic stop if I do not have a CHL?Under the Ohio revised code it states that you have a duty to inform if you have a CHL. It does not explicitly say you must inform if you do not have a CHL. I have been unable to really obtain a solid decision on this matter and was curious about this subreddit's take in the matter.Thanks for all your help!TLDR: In Ohio do you have a duty to inform if you are legally transporting a handgun without a CHL? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ddmWXs

No comments:

Post a Comment