Monday, September 26, 2016

Considering a Belly band and have questions for users.


Ive got my CCW picked out and Im considering holsters. Initially I was looking at something like the galco v hawk and a spare mag pouch for my CZ 75D PCR which is the same size as a glock 19.The belly band has my interest because of the versatility. I feel like I would be much more eager to carry when I need to go to the store and dont wanna put on shorts and a belt as I usually just wear athletic shorts and pants around the house. Plus there's the ability to wear it with dressy clothes that are tucked in. It also seems that the belly band is will be easier to wear at 3 which where id prefer to wear my gun since I can be more aware of it and my arm blocks it, though this is only an assumption. It also appears to be much easier to sit with being that the gun sits higher.But I do notice that most of the ones Ive seen have have some sort of retention strap which is an extra step to mess with on deploy. Whats more is that the strap looks like its velcro which could be very problematic for deployment. Does a belly band really require this strap?Ive seen a few articles mention the alpha holster belly band and saying how it breaths and is super resistant to moisture. This is very important to me so if someone can confirm this will fit a gun the size of the glock 19 or recommend one that breaths well and responds to moisture well, Id appreciate it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cGeUcb

No comments:

Post a Comment