Sunday, September 25, 2016

I don't have a problem with "Printing", but I do with my shirt always getting stuck on the top of grip


So I know some people say printing is when you just see your gun in general. I think printing is more when your setup is exposed behind your clothes somehow.Anyways, my problem is I am 6'2" and I am always worrying about what shirt I am wearing because anytime I twist my body, or reach for something, etc... My shirt always ends up caught up on top, on grip.Problem is I only carry a shield, and very recently I started using just a remora because I'm able to carry it much lower on my waistline but it isn't ideal for quick access. I also have a cloak 3.0 which is nice, but just more to get caught on.Anyone else have similar issue, what things have helped other than buying long/tall tshirts? This works, but they don't make everything in this style.Cheers via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cTqOz5

No comments:

Post a Comment