Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Background Check


Hi this is a throwaway account for privacy, i had a some qustions about the NICS.I turned 21 this year and i'm about to get a new job after being unemployed for a little while and i've been wanting to maybe buy a pistol then apply for ccw permit, never owned a firearm before.Im worreid that i may be turned down because of some mental health issues i've dealt over the years.When i was in my mid teens my parents put me in a mental hospital for being unruly and i complied no court or judges. I remember having to sign some papers when i was there before i got emitted into the place, i spent a few days there.And earlier this year i had a really bad anxiety attack and went to a medical hospital they let me go same day and they refereed me to voluntary outpatient group therapy.I voluntarily see a psychiatric doctor for my anxiety & depression.I'd rather not show up to a gunshop just to deal with the embarrassment for being denied.I'm a strong supporter of the 2 amendment and i find guns to be interesting in their mechanical and aesthetic qualities.I would like to start collecting some older firearms that i'm fond of and i was just wondering if any of you guys ans gals could shed some light on this issue. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dgvBMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment