Sunday, September 25, 2016

Legal protection?


What is everyone here using for legal/financial protection? I've recently completed a tactical pistol course and a US Law Shield attorney came in and did a sales pitch on their services. I was pretty sold and almost signed on right then and there but I decided to instead go home and research it. I'm glad I did! Turns out there a several companies out there offering similar services. I found out US Law Shields sister company, Texas Law Shield is going through a class action lawsuit. That worries me a ton. I couldn't find out if they are backed by actual insurance. If they aren't, they are spending a ton of money on this lawsuit that should probably be used to actually provide their members with its services should the need arrive. I've decided I most likely won't sign up with USLS, but I'm willing to remain open minded in this thread. The one company I'm currently partial to is USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association). My number one reason is the fact that they are backed by an American insurance company. Number two, they cover civil damages should you lose the case, which USLS will not do. I feel that in a justified shooting, I probably won't lose the civil case, but the fact that a company is willing to put their money where there mouth is, gives me a lot of confidence in their services and their interests. So, with an open mind, will you guys please convince me of who is the best "self defense" insurance? I'm aware of some of the other companies out there and I am not limiting discussion to just these two listed companies so please spill the beans! Link to USCCALink to USLA via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cOxaO8

No comments:

Post a Comment