Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Most comfortable carry position for a desk job


So I recently have transitioned to 90% of my work time at a desk. Prior to this is spent most of my time standing in courthouses doing research (so not able to carry much of the time), driving, or at my home office. Now being at a desk 90% of the time, I find my traditional 5:00 carry position in a leather/kydex hybrid IWB to be pretty uncomfortable. It presses the grip of my Springfield XDS against my lower back. I can shift to 3:00 and it's better while sitting but rides against my hip bone while walking around.Currently it's manageable but I shift my holster too much for my personal preference and I just want something that's comfortable for sitting in an office chair and while moving around. I don't have a top notch gun belt and I'm assuming that's likely the first step. Also I have considered a stealth gear IWB holster but before making purchases I wanted some feedback from all of you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2doZdcv

No comments:

Post a Comment