Thursday, September 29, 2016

Is there any major corporation that does not have an anti gun/carry policy?


Everywhere Ive worked has had some policy stating that you cannot carry while working...and most even state that you can't even have your gun in your car in the parking lot..or carry while at work events off premises. Its so common that it's not even something I think about anymore...until I read my company policy today and saw just how stringent and encompassing it is.So it got me to thinking is there any company that does not have an anti gun or carry policy. Its not even that id want to carry at work...Id like to have my gun in my car though. Also what got me thinking about it was at work we are doing a community service thing, basically manning a soup kitchen for a day. This is not in the best part of town. It would be something like that I'd like to carry at but becasue its a work related event I could not.I know there are people out there that would say do it anyway...well that not an option..I like my job and I'm not trying to get fired over something like that. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dcgHqi

No comments:

Post a Comment